I feel compelled to describe myself as fully as possible, for those of you who wish to understand me better. So here’s a summary:
I enjoy the company of people I know, but after years of being bullied in school I still occasionally feel awkward meeting new people.
I’ve grown up with pets, animal care is a huge part of who I am, although I never studied any such practice.
My most recurrent thoughts compromise of “fuck.. the universe sure is big” and “how has the human race evolved to be so over complicated?”
I have been battling chronic fatigue since 2009
I am content with my life, and live by the rule “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”
I can’t understand people who have the mentality to emotionally destroy someone who cares deeply about them.
In my opinion the world would be a better place if the human population were to decline.
Saying that, I would like a child of my own one day, but I fear the current state of society and pressures upon children to grown up mentally much faster than I was raised may affect levels of understanding between myself and said child(ren)
I prefer educational TV over reality shows. Celebrity culture sickens me somewhat.
I have no prejudice upon circumstances people are born into, and that includes sexual preference.
I am very non confrontational, I tend to avoid negativity and strive to give little reason for another person to feel negatively towards myself.
I make mistakes like any other person, but I don’t brush them under the carpet.
I have absolute admiration and respect for indigenous peoples, and little faith or trust in government.
can i just say i am incredibly flattered this is still going around? i was terrified to put this up, but the amount of lovely comments i’ve gotten on flickr and that it even got any reblogs and favourites is just really really nice. and even makes me feel a little less insecure, well on the internet anyway. ◦^⌣^◦
Areas of my skin looks similar to this picture and it’s actually really inspiring that you’ve been so brave to expose yourself like this because it makes me feel like I could be accepted to. I know there’s worse problems out there but it doesn’t stop you from feeling awful. Proud of you!
(´; д ;`)
i <3 u
This is far more normal than glossy fashion magazines would have you believe, no ones skin is flawless! Well done for having the courage to show people what is normal!
With internet dating becoming increasingly popular amongst people who would never have usually considered it, here’s a few things to keep in mind. If you’re not getting the desired response it could be for one or more of these reasons
1. Lack of photos: seeking physical attraction doesn’t necessarily make a person shallow. Considering that the people you might contact have never met you in their life, a good visual can put them at ease.
2. Poor image quality: if your face is obscured or the image quality is poor, this may lead others to believe you have confidence issues, or something to hide.
3. Bad opening message: simply saying hello isn’t enough, it lacks imagination and may come across as lazy. Using excessive “txt” speak can lead people to believe you are uneducated. Messages that are lengthy and generic may look like a copy & paste job. Also, let your profile sum you up, not your opening message, if someone is interested enough to get to know you better they will look, otherwise you may bore them or come across a little self involved, you should use your first point of contact to compliment the other person or reference things you like about their profile. Try to drop in a question of you can, it may help break the ice.
4. Don’t be negative: negative comments and references to your ex or lack of success on the dating scene are an instant turn off. Instead focus on your likes and hobbies, let your best features shine. Remember, you’re selling yourself to people who know nothing about you.
5. Just the right amount of information: too much or too little can affect your success. Too little and you might not get enough interest, too much and people may not be interested enough to read on.
6. If you don’t get a response, do not harass the recipient. Besides being borderline stalkerish, it will almost certainly ruin any chance you may have previously had. It doesn’t matter how perfect your message was, if the other person decides for any reason they are not attracted enough to respond; they do not owe you. Yes it would be the polite thing to do, but sometimes it’s not possible to message back 100+ people a day, no matter how lovely they are. Everyone has the right to be picky, just consider it their loss.
7. Finally, it might not be your fault at all: distance and age may be a factor, in which case there’s very little you can do other than narrow your options so they closer match yours.
What kind of white nonsense
What the fuck is wrong with the world?
My uncles party trick that is!
- that you’re bored, get off Facebook and do something about it
- if your child has the shits, and posting photos of said child covered in faeces is more messed up than the child itself.
- how much you love your significant other every fucking hour of every fucking day, tell THEM not Facebook
- that you’re upset about something but you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t mention it?!
- how hungover you are, what do you want, a medal?
- running commentary of what’s on tv, trust me if I gave two shits I’d be watching it myself.
- if you are hungry, tell Dominos not Facebook
You should also avoid:
- regularly posting selfies that all look exactly the same, yes we get it, you love yourself
- spreading spam “lyk dis pic of a turd if u lyk breathing, ignore if u want 2 die”
- complaining about the same thing every day, do you expect us to fix your problem for you?
THIS CAT IS ASKING TO BE PETTED IT IS ACTUALLY ASKING THIS IS THE MOST POLITE CAT IN THE WORLD AND IT’S GOING TO KILL ME